The Tennessee Volksfest presented by Volkswagen of Cool Springs will be bringing the tradition and tastes of Munich to Nashville, on October 26th and 27th. We are extremely excited to be hosting this landmark event on the front lawn of Centennial Park, with the Parthenon being our back drop. The Tennessee Volksfest is a free event that is open to all ages and will feature German food from Gerst Haus, beer, wine, as well as carnival games, live music, and a vintage Volkswagen car show.
We will be creating a traditional German bier garden that will offer seating for nearly 1000 people! Traditional German beers will include offerings from Franziskaner, Hofbräu, Krombacher, and Spaten. Nashville’s own Gerst Haus will be preparing and selling a large variety of German foods, and you will be able to pick and choose your own delights! Act now to get $25 in tokens (used to buy food and beer at event) for $20!
The 2013 Tennessee Volksfest is brought to you by Rhizome Productions, Ajax Turner, Industrial Strength Marketing, Yelp, and 102.9 The Buzz.
To purchase pre-paid beer tickets, click here.
- Saturday October 26th Noon to 11pm
- Sunday October 27th Noon to 7pm
- NO Weapons of any kind.
- NO illegal substances.
- Smoking is only permitted in a designated area, which will be noted on the festival map. Please do not smoke anywhere else.
- NO Bags or Backpacks (small purses and camera bags allowed).
- No outside food or beverage.
- Please help us show the community that we are responsible by being aware of your alcohol consumption and do NOT drive while intoxicated. See our Directions page for buses, taxis and other transportation info. All attendees, staff members, and volunteers’ actions before, during, and after the event will affect the future of the Tennessee Volksfest.