by Buzz Rock Girl Jami l Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The lineup for Bonnaroo 2013 will be announced by Weird Al Yankovic today at 11:00am via a live feed on Bonnaroo's website.
Many rumors have been circulating about this year's lineup, and Hey Reverb has broken down the top 5 rumors and their likelyhood:
5) Mumford and Sons - Seems Possible
4) Wu Tang Clan - Two festivals in one year?
3) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - why not?
2) The Who - it would be a stretch
1) Paul McCartney - people seem confident.
Read the full review of rumors by Hey Reverb here.
Make sure you watch the Live feed starting at 11:00am! The live feed will be a three-hour event with classic Bonnaroo performances, live in-studio appearances and performances, a few surprises and giveaways, as well as some ways for the audience (oh my god thats us!) to participate. Oh, and they'll be announcing the lineup...