Digital Media interns will contribute to 102.9 The Buzz/102.5 The Game/ 102.1 The Light/ 94.9 Game 2’s social media channels, website content, photos and videos. Responsibilities include graphic design, writing and editing content, shooting and editing videos and still images for 102.9 The Buzz/102.5 The Game/ 102.1 The Light/ 94.9 Game 2’s social media channels, website, portal, and blogs.
Develop content through creative writing and editing of copy.
Help with photo and video sessions.
Design graphics for website content (articles, blogs, promotions) and social media
Write stories and content for the website and social media and other channels.
Shoot and edit video and still images.
Apply each station’s brand identity to all appropriate aspects of multimedia projects.
Participate with staff in developing creative concepts and ideas for specific projects.
Maintain related equipment; store, archive and maintain project data.
Perform related duties as assigned.
Why you’re perfect:
• You’re energetic, enthusiastic, and reliable
• You love to be creative and are excellent at time management
• You have good copywriting and editing skills
• You know how to create interesting unique content that engages readers
• You like to work in a fun and dynamic environment where the company culture is a priority
• You want to get an awesome recommendation for future employers
What you’ll get:
• College credit
• An awesome resume reference from a respectable broadcast leader
• Connections in the broadcast/communications/sports/music industry
How to apply:
• Respond to this ad and submit a resume, cover letter, writing sample and graphic design samples to: email@example.com. Subject: Digital Media Internship.
Cromwell Radio Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.