Dude Gets Bit By A Snake And...

By Hayley St. John | Tuesday, March 11, 2014

So, what do you do when you get bit by a snake? Well, obviously you would wanna drink a beer! That's what this guy did anyway.

This 54-year-old man from Australia got bit by a super deadly snake. He went inside, called emergency services, and in the meantime...chilled with a brewski in his hand until they got there.

According to Rockhampton Morning Bulletin, the man said "I said to myself, 'if I'm going to (die), I'm going to have a beer,' so I got a Goldie out of the fridge and drank that."

My hero!! The guy's got good taste. The last thing I would want to do in life is drink a beer too. The only thing is, he actually stuck with it!

Eastern Browns are the some of the most deadly, but luckily though, even though the snake is super dangerous, it can be treated with an anti-venom. The only downside for this guy was, he had an allergic reaction to the treatment and is still in the hospital after three weeks. Stupid snake!!