2013 Game Info
- Tickets for the 2013 Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl go on sale Friday, August 30, at 10am.
- The 16th annual game will be played at LP Field on Monday, December 30 at 2:15pm CST.
- Tickets are available fir purchase through Ticketmaster online at ticketmaster.com/musiccitybowl or at any Ticketmaster location.
- VIP ticket packages for this year's Bowl are also available through the Bowl office at 615.743.3130. VIP ticket packages include premium tickets (priority locations), parking, VIP hospitality, special recognition and more.
- The 2013 Bowl matches teams from the Southeastern Conference (SEC) and the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC), representing the 8th consecutive year the two conferences have competed in Nashville.
Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl Info
- Nashville's Holiday Tradition is brought to you by the Franklin American Mortgage Company.
- One of the hottest post-season Bowl games in America as the ACC and the SEC Conferences square off in Music City at LP Field on Monday, December 30 at 2:15pm CST.
- Broadcast live on ESPN and through the Nevada Sports Radio national network, the Bowl is Nashville's Holiday Tradition.
- The ACC and SEC feature some of the lagest, most loyal, and rabid college football fans in the country.
- Last year, close to 56,000 fans watched as Vanderbilt beat NC State, 38-24. Nearly 823,000 loyal fans have attended the bowl since 1998.
- The Bowl had a $13.9 million impact on Nashville's economy in 2012.
- It has produced $222 million in direct economic impact to Nashville since it's inception.
For more information on the Music City Bowl, visit the website: musiccitybowl.com
To purchase tickets, visit here.