I'm not going to lie. I dig on the Pumpkin Spice. It is delicious in beer and coffee. However, it is getting a bit out of hand. Pumpkin Spice is in everything now: donuts, chocolate, waffles, potato chips, air-fresheners, etc... What once started as a flavor for a pie is everywhere, like the wind. Well I guess if you can't beat em, join em. Therefore here are my top 5 things that I think need Pumpkin Spice:
1. Pumpkin Spice Fried Chicken-I think it could work. Back me up 4:20 Nation.
2. Axe Pumpkin Spice body spray. You will attract many girls named Autumn.
3. Pumpkin Spice Babies-Why get a baby that smells like sour milk? Get a Pumpkin Spice baby instead and you won't be begging for it to grow up so quickly.
4. Pumpkin Spice Flu Shots-Now you have a delicious pumpkin flavored flu strain inside of you. It will attract antibodies like nobody's business.
5. Pumpkin Spice women's underwears...now that's just an invitation for a good Fall experience.
Pumpkin Spice man...Pumpkin Spice. ~Chad Barron